Senior Node Software Developer - HYBRID (Manchester 2x/month) - up to £65,000!
You'll be working in a new and exciting 'start-up', within an established organisation, assembling a new financial services platform. You'll be completely at home with agile frameworks and will fully embrace flexible commercial approaches.
As a Senior Node Full Stack Software Engineer, you will design, develop, maintain, and deploy complex solutions, using Agile developments methods. You will be ensuring that the software quality is embedded and improved, optimising the use of automation tools.
* Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
* Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications, but also leads reviews of others' designs.
* Uses approved tools and techniques for specific deployment activities.
What you need:
* Node serverless microservices (ie. AWS Lambdas)
* AWS serverless development and deployment frameworks
* Agile development methodologies
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email email@example.com or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com