Senior DevOps Engineer - REMOTE - up to £75,000!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to use their knowledge and skills to transform our software deployment process towards a fully automated solution. You will be comfortable working with infrastructure engineers and software developers alike and will be joining a passionate DevOps team, and have the opportunity to shape the direction and strategy of the team going forward. It would also mean working on very influential projects that are running the UK's IT infrastructure, at a reputable public benefits company!
* Building, configuring, running and patching Kubernetes clusters.
* Writing delivery pipelines and taking an automated-first approach to all tasks.
* Contributing to Infrastructure as Code transformation programmes.
* Working with Software Developers to release code (including new applications) across the application stack (development, beta, production, etc).
* Designing and writing automated tests within a CI framework on configuration, packaging and deployment scripts.
What you need:
* Strong operational experience running multi-tiered applications on Kubernetes (preferably including Helm chart development) and deep knowledge of containerisation technologies.
* Linux, virtualisation, and Git experience.
* Substantial experience with AWS.
* Experience with CI/CD and delivery best practices.
* Confident using Terraform and Ansible for configuration management.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email email@example.com or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com