Job DescriptionWe're looking for a passionate & experienced Senior Node Software Engineer with a proven track record of commercial delivery of technology value to join one of the UK's leading online retailers .
Role & Responsibilities
* As a Senior Node Full Stack Software Engineer, you will design, develop, maintain, and deploy complex solutions within Castle using agile developments methods.
* Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
* Contributes to the selection of the software development methods, tools and techniques.
Skills & Qualifications
* Node serverless microservices -AWS Lambdas or alternatively containers managed through ECS or alike
* AWS serverless development and deployment frameworks - Serverless framework, AWS SAM, AWS CDK, etc
* Front End Development frameworks - React.js, Redux (Nice to have)
* Unit testing framework, e.g., Jest
* Consumption of RESTful services, incl. JSON.
* Continuous integration - Source control: Git, build (Azure DevOps/Gitlab/Other), test, audit (SonarQube), deploy
* Agile development methodologies
* Competitive bonus scheme - we reward you when we succeed
Company pension scheme which we'll match up to 5% and if you put in 6% we'll contribute 8%.
You'll receive 24 days plus bank holidays. Your holiday entitlement increases with length of service and you'll have the option to purchase an extra 10 days per year.
Amazing colleague discount scheme across all our brands
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a discussion on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have an experienced servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.