Head of Data
£105,000 - £135,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Data and Analytics leader to join and build out the data capabilitis of one of the largest online Job Board's in the world supporting over 10,000 businesses worldwide.
* Years of data and software product management in a data and analytics practice.
* Understanding of business requirements and ability to drive this through a data maturity model.
* History in and ability to drive an organisation's data capabilities, both in recognising and releasing their value in data.
* Ability to define, drive and deliver data products engaging across multiple areas of a business. Ability to translate complex data scenarios to non technical audiences, gaining buy in from stakeholders.
* Data driven approach to creating MVPs, product optimisation and opportunistic idea evaluation.
* Experience working with and utilising large amounts of data, leading a team in researching/recognising business opportunities with actionable results driven by data products and solutions.
* Experience with data-centric reporting tools including BI platforms
* Experience managing and mentoring a team.P
* A can-do attitude in all things, and willingness to roll up the sleeves to do what's necessary, leading by example
* Experience of GDPR regulated data environments
* Experience of Machine Learning and Deep Learning desirable
* Bonus scheme
* 26 days annual, additional days for birthday
* Discounts with major cinemas and retailers, family days out, and much more
* 3 x Life Insurance and Company Pension - with matched contribution up to 7%
* Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health & Well-being support)