Senior Manager - London
Salary up to £120k Base DOE
A market-leading Data Management, Analytics & BI consultancy with offices across the UK, working with some of the biggest names in the Financial Services industry.
As they continue to build and strengthen, a number of exciting opportunities have arisen to join their consultancy team. They are looking for dynamic individuals, with proven experience and strong technical skills to join their teams in their Edinburgh office.
* Experience in multiple areas - Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
* Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, QlikView/QlikSense/QlikCore, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
* Project Management skills - Experience of delivering projects across the lifecycle from end to end.
* Senior stakeholder management and interpersonal skills with business/technical focused stakeholders.
* Experience of and capability to discuss client needs for both project delivery and proposal work - translating these into solutions and executing the project.
* Demonstrated ability or experience of building and maintaining client relationships.
* Experience of internal people development.
* Experience of leading people and teams on projects.
* Demonstrated experience of building internal capability and leading propositions and taking new ideas to market.
* Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe.
* Minimum 6 years' experience in consulting.
* A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business.
* The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders.
* A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery.
* The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis.
* Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments.
* If you are currently working in a Data centric role where customer success is at the heart of all you do, I'd love to hear from you. Please get in touch to have a confidential chat.
To hear more or to apply call 0191 814 7785 or contact email@example.com