Solution Designer / Architect, London, £80,000-£110,000, Hybrid, 1-2 days in the office
You will be providing technical leadership in architecting and designing end-to-end solutions for digital initiatives as my client ventures into offering more and more services for consumers across multiple digital channels.
* Work closely with the Head of Product & Customer Experience in the development of a Product Roadmap
* Create and maintain architectural & design artefacts to ensure the up to date documentation for the relevant program and projects is readily available; ensuring knowledge is disseminated.
* Contribute to the evolution and planning of the enterprise architecture by ensuring solutions are developed in line with roadmap.
* Collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders to identify and define customer needs
* Translate business requirements to development teams and interpret technical feedback to business.
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrable experience owning and developing digital products, especially web (B2B & B2C), mobile app, and API based architecture for 10+ years
* Experience in designing solutions following Agile practices (SAFe methodology); designing for testability, deployability and releaseability; rapid prototyping, domain modeling, and decentralized innovation
* DevOps mindset: allowing the architecture of a system to evolve continuously over time, while simultaneously supporting the needs of current users
* Create and maintain Architectural Runway, and Non-Functional Requirements.
* Design for Continuous Delivery Pipeline (CD pipeline) and enables Built-in Quality & Security from the start.
* Extensive experience in developing Solution Vision, Solution Intent, and technical Roadmaps.
* To be able to demonstrate an understanding and ideally use of, at least one recognised architecture framework or standard e.g. TOGAF, Zachman Architecture Framework etc
Please send across your latest CV to email@example.com and call me on 0191 338 7568.