Senior Kubernetes Engineer
Product Development - Liege
5000€ + 2x Bonus
2/3 Days Remote
The company :
This organization is one of the world's leading image transmission firm and working for a very cool sector : the sport. It has marked and continues to make the audiovisual field evolve, it's, indeed, a pioneer in different technologies.
Having offices on all continents, they have international projects and work with the biggest enterprises of the sports world. The product itself consists of the live transmission of the images but also to carry out slow motion, freeze frame, acceleration, etc...of the different sports actions. Because of their various future and exciting projects they are in constant growth-mode and are looking for new people to join their team!
The Position :
In this highly modern role, you will be in charge of building and deploying all the Kubernetes clusters, both on premises or in the AWS and Azure Cloud. Part of your responsibilities will be to coach and mentor the younger team members who'll be looking forward to dive deeper into the world of containers.
So, expect only challenge, no routine!
* Extensive experience and passion for Kubernetes o Overall affinity with Docker, Kubernetes on-premises, AWS EKS, Kubernetes packaging, operators etc.
* Experience with Linux, of course.
* Experience with DevOps tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and CICD are more than welcome.
* Fluency in English. If you also speak French, that's a nice bonus but not mandatory.
* Competitive salary that can reach 5000€ (or even more, there is flexibility) tailored to your seniority level.
* Health & Group Insurance
* Group performance bonus up to 5000€ gross per year
* Individual performance bonus up to 5000€ per year
* Company car and European gas card with personal contribution
* A set up for your home office
* 2-3 days of remote per week even after covid
* Many other benefits to discover!
Would you like to have more details or simply try your luck to apply?
Do not hesitate to contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis, at g.christofakakis@Jeffersonfrank.com