Sr. Kubernetes Engineer - Perm - Multiple Locations - No Max on Salary! - Be The First to Apply
You heard it right; be the first to apply to an exciting new role my client in the FinTech space, will be rolling out within days! This organization is currently going through one of largest platform implementation projects in the world. In the end, over 100,000,000 customers and over 280,000 employees will utilize the new, self-service platform running on AWS.
* You will be part of a team building a seamless experience that allows our developers to develop on any platform without worrying about the underlying infrastructure or its integration's.
* You have an opportunity to work hands-on with industry leading tools and platforms making an impact to how the client enables our developers.
A Few Aspects to The Job…
* Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code.
* Develop comprehensive monitoring solutions to provide full visibility to the different platform components using tools and services like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana, ELK, Datadog
* Architect solutions for high performance, scalability, fault tolerance, security and cost-effectiveness Implement infrastructure as code with Terraform and CloudFormation.
The "Must Haves"…
* Terraform or CloudFormation
* Kubernetes platforms (Openshift, EKS, AKS, GKE)
* Know how to script and create modules
If you have these 4 tools in your wheelhouse then there is no question that you are a good fit for the position and should apply. At the end of the day, what do you have to lose?
Locations (Mostly Remote)
* Dallas, TX
* Tampa, FL
* New York, NY
* O'Fallon, MO
* Washington DC,
Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this growing company. Send your resume to David Tulloch at email@example.com or feel free to call at (813) 437-6876.
Jefferson Frank, a brand of Frank Recruitment Group, is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific