We have a brand new exciting permanent/UoP opportunity in Warsaw with one of Europe's leading financial organisations.
This is a project that will involve development of real-time anti money laundering systems, bringing together domain expertise, top-notch user-experience, massive amounts of data (internal and external), cutting edge data science, robust software engineering and strong product management. The people here are innovative and trust people they work with. The broad autonomy their employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows them to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
Small units called squads are the core of the organisation. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
Job title: Java/Scala Developer
Job type: Permanent / Employment contract
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Start date: ASAP
Project length: Ongoing
Contact name: Liam Burrell
Telephone: +48 221 040 814
Skills and experience
* Strong programming experience in either Java (8) or Scala (or another functional programming language)
* Strong operating system knowledge and solid understanding of GIT, CI/CD
* Strong experience in data algorithms with adept problem solving skills
Nice to have
* Experience in developing and building zero downtime applications
* Familiarity with Akka framework
* Strong knowledge of machine learning
* Solid understanding of streaming tech such as Kafka
* Good understanding of automated testing frameworks
* Familiarity with Python
In return, you'll get:
* Chance to work in a team of intelligent people
* Exciting projects
* Unrivalled future prospects
* Extremely generous salary package
Interested? Send your CV to email@example.com or call +48 221 040 814 for an informal chat regarding the positions we have available.