Lead/Senior Java Engineer
Product Development - Remote Education
5800€ + Bonus + Holiday Allowance
4 days remote/week
A Dutch company pioneer in remote education, with a software that assists thousands in their education. Very cool product, in a team with a fantastic culture.
* You will be part of the team that has 4 devs, 1 Quality Engineer, 1 Scrum master, 1 Product Owner.
* It's a Lead Engineer role. You should be able to mentor the medior/junior devs. Provide feedback, assist them in their growth, think about the broader architecture of the product etc. Not only dev, also analysis, testings etc. T-shaped or anyway you want to call it.
* Pure agile environment.
Salary and Benefits
* 8% Holiday pay on top of the salary
* Monthly gross salary up to 5800€
* Yearly bonus
* Mobility allowance
* Telephone allowance
* 26 paid holidays
* Pension Plan
* Training budgets 750€ to use in a year, use it as you want. If need more, you get more after you request it.
* 2 stages and then offer, there might be technical test that is online test that can be done in an hour
Biggest Selling points
* Software development related to remote education (super hot), in-house role!
* Working-from-home culture, so 4 days remote and one day in the office.
* High retention, nobody leaves from there and everyone is super proud of their culture and the fact that people enjoy working there.
* They are miles ahead of their competition and their product is unique and popular in the market.
* Now in The Netherlands, but ambitious plans for international expansion soon.
* Right time to join, before the biggest growth spurt.
* Strong programming skills in Java
* You live in The Netherlands and you're Fluent in Dutch
* You are able to use some of the following tools: JS, Angular, React, Ionic
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick and smooth hiring process!