A global leading IT Retail Organisation are recruiting Software Engineer-Java Developer for Engineering & Architecture team to help, build and continuously improve digital services (Smart app) product.
This company is working & using edge cutting- technology that give customers an amazing shopping experience.
The role can be based in London & work from home option is also available i.e. Hybrid.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll own the design and development of large-scale, including websites, apps, microservices and event driven architecture by Using Java (8+) with tools and frameworks.
* You'll be part of our Engineering teams, creating great products ,best practice architectural & engineering principles, operating frameworks.
* You'll have expertise in one or more of the programming languages and with your technical craft, curiosity and experimentation.
Skills & Qualifications
* Design & Development by using Java (8+) with tools & frameworks like Spring Boot, Hibernate ,Maven, websites, apps, microservices & event driven architecture as well.
* Experienced in the whole product lifecycle, including decommissioning.
* Expertise in engineering practice, including knowledge of engineering & architectural principles
* Experienced of software design and implementation, security, cloud, infrastructure as code & CI/CD and any relevant hardware
Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies like -balance family and work-life
* Bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
* Flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies like -balance family and work-life
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential chat on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.