SENIOR GAME PROGRAMMER - FULLY REMOTE
SALARY UP TO 65K DOE
Looking for the opportunity to work with an organisation making mobile games for some of the largest brands on the planet? Now is your chance! My client is now recruiting for a Senior Game Programmer to join an ambitious and exciting team of developers to create a brand new cross platform IP, in partnership with a world renowned publisher.
The ideal candidate must be someone who is passionate in their work and able to fit into the collaborative and relaxed culture of the organisation. Must be someone who is also ready to come on board as an experienced engineer to lead, coordinate and support the client engineering teams. You will play a pivotal role in the development process as well as the support process providing technical direction, planning and architecture to engineering teams in order to deliver a world class game play experience.
* Private Health Care, with dental, optical and mental health cover
* Your birthday off as an extra holiday day
* Employee assistance program counselling service
* 50% off a PureGym membership as part of your healthcare package
* 2 x Salary death in service cover
* Life management help service
* A new pension company providing more choice
* Increasing our Employer contribution to your pension to 5%
* Financial advice workshops throughout the year
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Professional experience leading, managing and developing large engineering teams
* A strong understanding of common game/software development tools including Unity and Git
* Proven track record of architecting and developing mobile games
* Comprehensive understanding of game development on iOS and Android.
* A broad knowledge base that allows for interaction and engagement on a range of topics including game play, graphics, networking, etc.
* A proven ability to communicate with individuals and groups that are a mixture of technical and non-technical
* Demonstrable experience in creating clear and understandable documentation for technical and non-technical audiences
* To be able to provide constructive and helpful feedback
* The ability to diligently and proactively operate on multiple fronts and at varying levels of detail. Balancing short term and long term goal
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on 0191 255 1421.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.