Senior Developer (Full stack - Mobile/FE focus)
Health & Fitness Industry (Internal product development - Startup)
Helsinki (100% remote working options in Finland also available)
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a fast growing startup looking to shake up and fitness industry with their market leading health product. They're looking for an a experienced frontend/mobile developer capable of building functional code. You'll be working on their app and other customer-facing parts of their services built mainly on React Native/TypeScript.
They are on a mission to help the health industry with their product and have already hired specialists from Nike, Oura and Meru Health. Their app gives you data on your daily meals and glucose levels by wearing their state of the art product. They do this by providing everyone access to their metabolic health data through a continuous monitor and combine it with their software to provide insights related to nutrition and performance.
You will be designing, planning, and executing new features to the app. As a fundamental part of building the right things, you'll be constantly talking with users to gain insights on what is essential to build next.
What they expect:
* Experience in frontend development
* You're comfortable wearing multiple hats
* You have an entrepreneur mindset
* Built and maintained quality mobile applications Android or iOS.
* Experienced with Typescript & React Native
* Experience in UX/UI development
* You're excited about the opportunity of disrupting a legacy industry in a high-tech startup environment
In return they can offer:
* An opportunity to shape the medical industry.
* A fast-paced, thrilling working environment.
* Comprehensive health plan and benefits.
* Incentive program to encourage exploration around new health & fitness products and services.
* Trust and autonomy to work on what you see fit and essential.
* Competitive compensation and holiday package
Interviews have already begun and this role will be closed as soon as a suitable candidate can be found. For additional information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note even though 100% remote working is an option, candidates must reside in Finland with valid work permits.