They're a 150+ year-old business that operates on an incredible scale. There's data from their 10 million+ users, days like Black Friday that make them one of the biggest websites in the UK, and supply chain integration that gets the right products to the right locations on time, every time.
They're in the cloud deploying over a 1,000 microservices into AWS, Azure & GCP or streaming billions of messages on Kafka and building event-based solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with the Head of Engineering to set and achieve strategic goals and objectives; help evaluate and drive technical decisions and plan teams development and support.
* Work with engineers at all levels, promoting technical standards, sharing your expertise, helping them to find the best solutions while also giving them coaching and mentoring to set the teams for success and help them perform at their best.
* You will have flexibility to use your judgement and feedback to pick the challenges where your contribution is needed the most. you will be helping our engineers to be the best they can be.
Skills & Qualifications
* Java, springboot - backend. Golang.
* React, Typescrpt, Node - frontend
* Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
* Data - Python Development, SQL. ETL pipelines building. Ownership and maintance. Using snowflake
* Flexible working - tailored approach to balance your working from home and collaboration in the office, sensible freedom to shape your week and day working hours, offices in different locations
* Colleague discount across their brands
* Health cover
* Holiday allowance
* Bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
o apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.