Our client is looking for a seasoned and skilled hands-on Senior Software Engineer with a deep knowledge of Infrastructure and Automation, to join their product development team in Finland.
Expected is a long and solid background in developing scalable web applications using modern, agile methods, and the ability to provide input to every phase during the software life-cycle.
Looking for someone that has the ability to move things forward and share their knowledge with the rest of the team. Essential is someone who wants to work as part of a solid team, solving problems together and sharing information.
Continuous learning is encouraged and with this they have a recurring Development day - self focus time which permit you to familiarize to whatever you feel helps you to succeed in your daily work.
The core focus within this organisation is Customer Identity and Access Management, so we consider it as a huge plus if you have worked with some modern protocols and solutions like OpenID Connect, OAuth2, Identity Management, SAML2 or on SSO systems. Knowledge on these technologies will help you quickly dive into the new software service that they are building for their customers. However, we are sure that quick-learners will be able to get up to speed from the start!
* Examining and defining current and future architecture systems
* Designing scalable architecture systems for cloud native applications
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle in Agile development teams
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code for frontend, backend and infrastructure
* Prepare and produce releases of software components
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
* Troubleshooting design flaws and system bottlenecks, also related to AWS and DevOps tools
* Past > 5-10 years working in demanding web application projects
* > 2-5 years in Senior position working with cloud-native application development
Keywords: Typescript, React, NextJS, NestJS, HTML, CSS, Linux containers, Kubernetes, Docker, Podman, microservices, REST APIs, GraphQL, Yarn, Git, Github, CI, CD, IaC, Terraform, Pulumi, Linux, AWS, DevOps, Infrastructure, IaC