Senior Java Software Engineer
In-House Product Development
2 Offices in Antwerp & Brussels
€70000 - €85000
This organization specializes in making the lives of people better. First, they created an amazing product that revolutionized the driving experience for millions of drivers globally. Now, they are launching a new product which is a global services platform that aims at bringing together like-minded people who share the same passions. With 4 offices in 3 different continents, this highly-skilled international team has a strong vision to deliver the best social platform the internet has ever seen.
So, if you want to be part of something new, something great, definitely challenging and highly lucrative, this is your chance.
Soft Skills Requirements
Being a good cultural fit is more important than being a good technical fit, that's why the Soft Skills are above the Hard Skills here. As you'll be part of an international team with a strong work ethic, you're expected to have the virtues of grit, integrity, and respect. You're also motivated, eager to improve yourself and help your team become better too with your creative mind and your energetic mentality.
You need to be a passionate person who genuinely wants to be part of something new with a great potential.
To deliver high-quality, maintainable, scalable and production-ready software, we need:
* Extensive experience with Java (deep programming skills) and its libraries/tools for code quality checking, building, testing etc.
* Experience with setting up CI/CD
* Experience Git version control.
* Experience with
Big Bonus Points
* You've worked
* Experience with Linux.
* You've worked in AWS environment
* Experience with Kafka.
* Programming skills with Python and/or js.
Salary, Benefits & Allowances
In addition to the opportunity to join an international team of specialists that manage to maintain a start-up mentality in their modern office, you may also expect an agile and flat company culture, full of growth opportunities, free coffee, and lots of food. Also, the following:
Yearly gross salary up to, approximately, €70000 - 85000€, depends on your seniority level. On top of this salary, you get the following:
* Monthly representation allowance of €100 - €250 net.
* Meal Vouchers (8€/day) & Eco Vouchers (250€/year) Laptop & Smart Phone + Internet subscription (50€/month)
* Mobility allowance or a company car, whatever you choose.
* 20 paid holidays plus the extra ADV holidays (+6/year).
* Monthly phone subscription.
* Health & Group Insurance.
* A 30% bonus on your annual gross salary and company stock options.
* You work fully remote apart from around 4 days per month that you'll be asked to visit the office, either in Antwerp or in Brussels.
Reach out to me, Yorgos Christofakakis for a guaranteed interview with the hiring managers. I'll help you build a strong application and go all the way to the end and the employment offer. There are some questions provided by the company that need to be answered as part of the screening process that will determine whether or not you'll be invited.
Then send me an email with your CV at: email@example.com