Lead Data Scientist
Up to £110,000
Fully Remote Recruitment Process
Data Science| Remote Interview | Progression Opportunities | Banking
My client, a global bank is looking for an ambitious Lead Data Scientist with experience in leading teams and applying data mining techniques, as wells as designing and implementing new solutions to head up their rapidly growing data science team.
he team is responsible for providing analytical support related to user growth and content, performing market and competitive analysis, identifying key trends and telling stories with data. You should be passionate about finding insights in large data sets, synthesizing and communicating results, and driving practical business impact. The team will work cross functionally with product, engineering and finance.
* Stakeholder engagement
* Facilitating the process of deploying machine learning models into production.
* Collaborate and work in tangent with different business and technical teams
* Work to develop a deep and complex understanding of customers
* Lead the design and implementation of analytical systems
What My Clients Is Looking For
* Substantial experence with teams
* Hands on experience with Data Science Tech
* Fluent in Python (Pandas, Numpy, Sci-Kit, TensorFlow, Keras)
* Strong academic background, ideally a PhD or Masters i.e Maths or Computer Science
* Flexi-time and Work from Home
* 28 days holiday
* Generous Pension Contribution
If you would be interested in hearing more, please don't hesitate to get back to me on.
0203 868 5190