Senior Data Engineer
London (Fully Remote for UK based candidates)
Our client, an exciting Data Analytics and Machine Learning focused consultancy is recruiting for Data Engineer's to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join them on a specialist Informatica focused project with a FTSE 100 company.
You will implement a number of solutions in the AWS infrastructure, including S3, Redshift, Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, AWS Glue and Informatica.
* Analysing and cleansing data using numerous techniques/tools.
* Strong familiarity with AWS data lake components.
* Redshift, Glue and S3.
* Extensive ETL experience
* Hands on experience with Informatica data platform
* Familiarity with variety of Databases
* Comfortable with a variety of data formats, JSON, XML, CSV, Parquet etc.
* Data dictionaries/metadata
* Experience of Linux and cloud environments.
* Data Visualisation
Salary: up to £85,000
*Sponsorship is not available for this role*
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.