Senior Data Engineer, Remote, £80k
If someone offered you a seat on a rocket ship, you wouldn't ask which seat.
My client is a fast growing food delivery organisation that has taken the market by storm since the height of the pandemic. This is an unmatched opportunity to join an organisation that will facilitate growth in your career and the opportunity to work with exciting new technology on a frequent basis.
Aside from the increased revenue and market share, my client endeavours to support smaller, local businesses as oppose to their competitors. The idea is that revenue stays local, so that these communities can thrive.
* Work in cohesion with the data analysts, data scientists and other data stakeholders in order to establish the best way to use the data that is collected.
* Work closely with C-Suite members to understand the long term strategic goals of the business, and use this to develop the best solutions.
* Recommend new tooling that is scalable and efficient.
* Explore new avenues for measuring and improving data quality.
The Essential Skills
* Over 3 years' experience in a similar position.
* Experience of SQL and Python.
* Experience working with cloud based data infrastructure; Snowflake, Redshift, Databricks etc.
* ETL tooling experienced - Apache Airflow would be a bonus.
* Familiar with extracting data through API calls.
What can they offer
* Basic salary of £80,000, depending on experience.
* Remote working options available, depending on location.
If any of the above calls out to past experience or something you would like to be a part of, I'd be delighted to engage further. At the same time, if there are any concerns about suitability then I'd be happy to discuss any flexibility they may have based on your skill set.
Phone: 0191 338 7638
AWS / Data / SQL / Python / Airflow / Snowflake / Redshift / Databricks