Data Engineer - FULLY REMOTE
Up to £65k DOE
My client are seeking a talented individual to help increase their delivery, managing a continuous integration and deployment tools, helping to define infrastructure as code, and with estimating system requirements, as well as monitoring smooth operations.
* You will work with external and internal stakeholders as well as team members when capturing and documenting IT requirements.
* You will show attention to detail and show strong problem solving skills when helping to spec out projects and infrastructure.
* You will help with the development of data pipelines, setting up data lake and data warehousing infrastructure.
* You will help creating new integrations with third party providers and external data sources.
* You will help with the development of dashboards and other reporting tools.
* You will be comfortable working to Agile principles and development methodologies.
* Excellent knowledge of Python
* You will know common data query languages for relational and document databases.
* Experience working with version control tools, understand the importance of code reviews and coding standards).
* Experience with Messaging queues and event driven development (eg. Rabbit MQ, SQS).
* Experience setting up data pipelines, data extraction, transformation and load processes.
* Experience developing REST APIs.
* Understanding of common cloud metrics and alerting within AWS.
* Experience with Apache Spark and Databricks.
* Experience using the AWS eco system, especially VPC, EC2, RDS and Redshift and the AWS Cloud Development Kit, Lambda.
* Experience with workflow management tools (eg. Airflow, Luigi).
* Experience working with continuous integration, CI/CD processes.
* Experience with orchestration tools (eg. Cloud formation, Kubernetes, etc).
To apply or for more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.