Senior Data Analyst - London
To fuel our clients exciting growth plans, Jefferson Frank is seeking an experienced, driven, Data Analyst. This candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining their insight suite, in which we will be delivering vital information to customers via a be-spoke platform, as well as providing insights across the organisation to help drive business goals and product strategy.
This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, as this person will work closely with stakeholders both external and internal, to deliver insights and trends that exceed the expectations of users.
● Own data insights across the organisation, building new dashboards, data sets and analysis
● Organising and transforming information into comprehensible structures
● Using data to predict trends in the customer base whilst delivering reports to our client base to illustrate platform usage and effectiveness
● Produce and maintain effective and accurate user documentation and educational materials to help our clients understand and use our data products
● Work closely with Product & Engineering teams to identify, collect, migrate and analyse data from a range of sources
● Using tools and techniques to visualise data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
● Preparing reports and presenting these to management, internal stakeholders and clients
● Support the delivery and use of products and services to our clients
● You should have prior experience as a Data Analyst
● Strong experience working with SQL (MySQL & Postgres)
● Strong experience with AWS QuickSight and AWS Redshift in particular and ideally RDS, S3, Athena & Glue.
● Any scripting experience using Python would be advantageous
● Experience working with Excel / Google Sheets
● Understanding of software development life cycle (version control, CI/CD, encryption etc)