A start up social gaming application is looking to hire an experienced backend Software Engineer to lead a team working on a modern, cloud-based tech stack.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
* Building, maintaining, and monitoring infrastructure
* Developing, maintaining, and improving our system
* Leading the back-end team
* Working with product managers, business and other development teams, analysing requirements, designing and implementing solutions with best engineering practices
* Maintaining code quality with automated tests
The successful candidate will have experience leading a team and mentoring junior developers, whilst remaining technically very hands on. You will be experienced with C#, .Net core framework and strong experience with cloud computing using AWS Serverless architecture.
This is a hybrid role with 2 days per week in the office in London, with flexible working hours and a great company culture.