Do you want to work for a consultancy company and make a difference?
Are you an innovative leader who is motivational and can lead a strong team?
A growing consultancy in Manchester are looking for DevOps Engineers paying up to £80k for the right candidate who are technically strong with devops tools and confident on the Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure).
The projects/clients are Finance and Insurance, Energy and Commercial and the Public Sector. Solving complex technology problems to create competitive advantage through the advanced application of Cloud, Digital and Data technologies; growing revenues, reducing costs, and improving efficiency and effectiveness for our clients.
* A highly collaborative working environment and great rates of pay (including base salary and bonus potential).
* A range of flexible benefits consisting of well-being and lifestyle benefits.
* A commitment to your development & continuous growth of skills through one-to-one mentoring and wide-ranging hands-on experience.
* 25 days' holiday and the ability to flex this to 30 days if you chose to do so.
* 2 day's CSR volunteering days.
* Award-winning learning and development opportunities, including dedicated personal training budgets and time and a wide range of choice in training courses.
* A dedicated personal budget to choose the IT equipment of your choice.
* Deliver software repeatedly and high quality and MUST BE AWS, Azure, GCP cloud products.
* Demonstrable experience in automating operations tasks with one or more scripting languages
* Experience creating and/or maintaining production software delivery pipelines using common CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins, GoCD, CircleCI)
* Experience working with one of the main cloud providers (AWS, Azure or Google)
* Have a drive for self-improvement and learning, including learning new programming languages
* Approach solving problems pragmatically
* Experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
* Experience supporting and operating production systems
* Familiarity with configuration management tooling (e.g. Ansible)
* Python coding skills
Must have essential skills in;
* Java 8+ and Kotlin
* AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you would like to now more then please submit your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 868 5181.