We are currently looking for an AWS Specialist to join one of our top clients in Switzerland.
Our client is a global multinational company using the latest technologies and you will have international and cross-functional career prospects.
* You are responsible for further develop and improve our global cloud solutions together with the business representatives
* You provide 3rd level support for our customers located around the world. You advise and improve the existing cloud services and define and develop new services such as automated services deployment, security topics, support in developing new leading edge technologies.
* You closely work together with external partners to combine external knowledge with internal needs to follow our goal to become a leading digital company.
* As part of our digital transformation path, we currently have multiple ongoing corporate IT projects. Your experience, your ideas and knowledge is highly appreciated in those areas.
* In order to be successful in this challenging role, you bring along deep DevOps knowledge such as GIT / IaC / CI/CD. Linux knowledge is an advantage.
* As we build all our new solutions "as code" to follow our digital path, your practical experience in programming is a must (preferred python and terraform).
* In your previous roles you already worked on AWS and you are experienced in organization services (Config, Organizations, CloudFormation StackSets), security services (IAM, GuardDuty, SCP) and Architecture services (EC2, S3, Lambda & co).
* You have a high level of self-initiative and drive to get things done.
* You are comfortable communicating fluently in English (German is a plus).
* Last but not least, if you like to travel from time to time, you are the perfect candidate and we would like to meet you soon.
* Send me your CV at email@example.com
* Intro-call with the Recruiter
* Meet virtually and onsite your new team
Looking forward to hearing from you!