An IT company based in Manchester are looking for full stack software engineers to support the evolution of their platform. This role would suit a full stack engineer who wants to work with AWS cloud-native tooling using the Serverless Framework. This role is fully remote, with the option to go into the office in Manchester as and when desired.
Responsibilities will include:
* Collaborate to understand customers and build technical system which enable the delivery of meaningful outcomes
* Be involved in product development process and help define and deliver new products and services
* Build serverless APIs and single page applications to meet end user needs
* Evolve existing Java and C# microservices and migrate them to serverless Python
* Get involved with engineering communities of practice (backend, web & cloud)
* Write unit and integration tests