My client is a specialised consultancy focused on cloud, data and digital transformations. The roles are part of an ongoing recruitment drive with a focus on building a strong software development function. You will be tasked with working with various members of the business to deliver digital solutions on an enterprise level. In terms of clients, you will work closely with public sector, fintech and energy & gas.
My client prides themselves on being able to use cutting edge technology to deliver ground breaking solutions. To do so they look to use the right tool for the job, this could be working with AWS and Java 11 whilst using Kubernetes and Terraform. No one wants to be stuck on the same support work for months on end. That's why as a consultant, no two days will be the same. However there are a few responsibilities that will remain consistent. Working on: Microservices, cloud, streaming and serverless.
Day to Day:
* Extensive Back-end development in Java 8-11
* Leveraging technology such as Spring, Spring Boot Hibernate, Docker and AWS
* Involvement in the the design and architecture of business critical applications and platforms
* Strive to achieve low latency and high performance solutions
* Work in collaboration with BA's, QA's and DevOps Engineers
* Training and upskilling across Java, AWS (including certifications) and Kubernetes
In return, you will benefit from a highly networked and very flat structured organisation. This means that people with an Entrepreneurial self-managed approach can really contribute to the strategic direction of the practice and be heard. In terms of package, my client can offer a competitive salary (between £50,000 - £65,000) alongside a non-contributory pension, private health care and remote work.
If you are a interested in applying, then please feel free to contact me at with any of the below. Even if you fancy a chat for insights into the market, do get in touch.
LinkedIn - 'Alexander Gray'
Office - 0191 9174994
Email - email@example.com
Anything discussed will remain 100% confidential and fully compliant with GDPR