SC Cleared Network Architect - Remote - Contract
Jefferson Frank are currently recruiting for Network Architects, to join our client on a contract basis and to be responsible for design work across a wide client base.
As a Network Architect you will be an SME in networks; able to define, validate, and provide cost solutions for projects and bids for customer requirements. Responsibilities will include creating design documentation (Low Level Design-LLD, High Level Design-HLD), cost estimates, bids, pre-sales support, and best practice documentation on the network element of designs, transitions and implementations.
Essential Network Architect skills & experience:
* Active and transferable SC Clearance.
* You must offer demonstrable in-depth expertise in network design, particularly across IT infrastructure environments.
* Previous design experience of LAN, WAN.
* Broad experience on a range of Firewalls (including Cisco, Fortigate, CheckPoint and Palo Alto) are critical.
* Experience writing both HLD & LLD.