Mid and Senior Cloud Java Developers
FULLY REMOTE UK wide up to £65k DOE
With other benefits including profit share, pension, private medical, flexible working policy and more
My client utilises best of breed Java toolsets focused on Micro Services Architectures, powerful front- and backend frameworks, RESTful services, and everything from NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Hadoop, high-performance data grids like HazelCast to multi-node relational systems.
Developers will be responsible for the delivery of projects in an Agile way according to Functional and None Functional Requirements Specifications. You will be involved in technical leadership within a team to co-ordinate and deliver scalable, secure solutions in line with good industry software engineering practices (code quality, CI/CD, OWASP, TDD, SOLID, DRY etc).
You will take technical ownership for a product or software components, covering design, estimation, shaping and functional/non-functional requirements. This will involved design, developing and maintaining cloud-based software applications using Java and associated frameworks (e.g., Spring, Groovy, Jersey, JUnit, Guava, Hibernate etc).
* Experience in developing RESTful microservice architectures.
* Experience in developing on Public Cloud such as AWS or Azure
* Experience in delivering software using Agile.
* Collaborate and liaise with other eam members, customer stakeholders and end-users during the development lifecycle - e.g., PMs, BAs, Tester, Product, Platform etc
* Clearly communicate technical designs in conversation, documentation, and presentations to stakeholders of various technical abilities.
* Provide effective knowledge transfer to team members and customers.
Contact me on 0191 814 7785 or email email@example.com to apply or discuss further.