Junior to Senior Cloud Engineer - Edinburgh - Salary up to £60k DOE
This company is a rapidly growing managed services provider. They are an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, working with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standard of service.
Due to continued growth, they have an immediate vacancies for Junior to Senior Cloud Engineer to join their team, managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solution to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Design and build of AWS based solutions.
* Day to day management of customer servers.
* Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
* Providing excellent levels of customer service.
* Participation in a 24/7 on call rota.
* Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
* Attendance at client meeting and company events.
You will need:
* Previous experience in using AWS
* 3 years' experience of administering Linux servers
* Command line configuration/ troubleshooting knowledge
* Good problem-solving skills
* Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
* The ability to manage a varied and busy work load
* Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related
Experience of the following would be highly desirable
* AWS CloudFormation
* Puppet/ Chef configuration management
* AWS certifications
* Python programming