SC Delivery Lead | Inside Ir35 | Remote/Occasional Travel to London/Leeds | 12 Months
We are looking for a Delivery Lead to join a consultancy to ensure effective and efficient delivery of technology and services for their public sector client.
MUST have an active and transferable Security Clearance!
* Responsible for leading and managing the delivery of digital initiatives using Agile methodologies.
* Collaborate with Service transition, Dev-ops, product and technology teams
* Ensuring teams have developed OKR's and ensuring teams meet these objectives.
* Setting up and maintaining an efficient, lean workflow suitable for a software development cross functional team in a scaled Public Sector environment.
* Working within an agile environment - (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc)
* Experience with working with offshore suppliers and onshore teams.
* Strong public sector experience
* Understanding of GDS - Government Digital Services
* Multi-project delivery consisting of multiple delivery teams and overall team size
* A strong understanding of all stages in an initiative lifecycle and delivery approaches/methodologies.
* Good communication skills
* Experience of Working with key external stakeholders, including CDDO, GDS and DCMS, to understand their requirements and bring these effectively into the work of the team
If you have the required skills listed, please apply with your CV at first instance.