SAS Developer / Consultant - Salary up to £65k - London
My client have an urgent requirement for SAS Developers and Consultants to join their awarding winning team. You will be designing, developing and supporting a wide range of SAS based solutions. The role will involve extensive programming, data preparation and reporting on a range of projects across various business areas and technologies. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional to take on a fresh challenge with a rapidly growing and dynamic company.
* Flexible working
* Excellent career progression
* Minimal travel
* Ongoing training development
* Private medical care package
The key responsibilities of the role:
* Design, develop and support a wide range of SAS based solutions using the full suite of SAS software - Enterprise Guide, DI Studio, Management Console, Flow Manager, Base SAS and Enterprise Miner.
* Data preparation, transformation and presentation using SQL on several different database platforms - Teradata, SPDS, Oracle, DB2, Hadoop
* Design, develop and support our clients preferred BI Technology.
* Gain confidence of clients and demonstrate that you can deliver high quality work on a consistent basis.
* Deliver clear handover documentation to the client for any item of work.
* Work on your own or as part of a team on client sites. Communicate daily with stakeholders at all levels.
* Excellent SQL / SAS Certification or relevant experience delivering SAS solutions
* Solution development experience
* Strong communication skills
* Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
* Must have right to work in the UK
The following skills and qualities are also highly desirable:
* AWS Experience and Certification
* Cloud skills - AWS
* Knowledge of physical database design
* Financial services experience preferred
* Project Management methodology - Six Sigma, PRINCE etc
If you feel this role could be of interest and are wanting to apply then get in contact now to discuss n further detail.
***Everything discussed will remain confidential***