Solution Architect (IBM, Oracle, Linux), £110,000, Dublin
Do you want to join and lead a 'best-in-class' practice striving to grow and modernise the environment around them. My client has focused on hiring some of the best to join this team from competitors.
As a successful candidate for this role you will have the enthusiasm and technical leadership experience to work with your team to follow up on modernisation road maps and put in place the appropriate technical alterations. You will provide an integral function in the architecture team by providing solutions to key roadblocks in the modernisation process.
Above all, the successful candidate must have passion for the role they fill within the business, and have the drive to complete tasks to the best of their ability, abiding by company wide best practices.
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute to solution planning, and highlight any technical risks and forecast any future roadblocks.
* Engage with key stakeholders and other architecture teams.
* Make sure that solutions match up with the roadmaps set in place, and adhere to organisation objectives.
* Support, and embed within various engineering functions including Data, Security, Test and Build.
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrable experience designing solutions for large scale projects in the finance sector.
* Deep understanding of Infrastructure, Security or Cloud architecture.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle, Linux, IBM, Java.
* Experience working in the finance / banking industry would be highly beneficial.
My client will offer the right candidate a brilliant platform to drive their career forward and be an integral part of an incredibly crucial project to one of the largest banking groups across the UK & Ireland.
If you feel as though this role would be a great next step for you, but you don't quite match up to all of the criteria I'm always available to discuss further
- 0191 338 6624
IBM // Oracle // Linux // Java // AWS // Financial // Banking // Architecture // Design // Infrastructure // Security