AWS Solution Architect, Fully Remote, £110,000
A multi-award winning consultancy has an incredible opportunity for an AWS Solution Architect to join a brand new project in which you will be responsible for a greenfield transformation project in AWS. The end-client provides a particularly exciting prospect given their background in utilising cutting edge technology within the AWS cloud space.
If successful, you can expect to be designing and prototyping AWS cloud infrastructure and AWS security architecture all while writing clean, well-structured documentation covering design and other technical aspects during the implementation process. above all, you will be working closely with external stakeholders and so can be expected to communicate clearly and concisely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
See if you match up to the technical requirements below. If you do, and are interested in finding out more I'd love to discuss further - send your CV to email@example.com.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for even the most passive of candidates, it's more than worth a conversation.
Technical Skills & Requirements
* Deep understanding of Cloud Architecture and cloud design patterns
* Experience in designing web-based applications (ideally Java)
* CI/CD experience in AWS (EKS, Docker, Kubernetes)
* Demonstrable exposure to a consultative environment
* Ability to produce clean, well-structured specifications and documentation
* Relevant AWS Certifications (e.g. AWS Solution Architect, AWS DevOps)
* Programming experience with Java
* Understanding of business interfaces (REST, HTTP)
What's on offer?
* Compensation package of £100,000 - £110,000
* An annual performance bonus that has been consistently achieved over the past few years
* Fully Remote working
* Opportunity to work with the most modern cloud technology
* Above average pension contribution
This company has hubs across the UK, but you do not need to commute into these hubs, so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
My client is not in a position to provide sponsorship for this particular role. You must hold valid right to work status in the United Kingdom.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 0191 338 7638
AWS / Amazon Web Services / Java / Architecture / Solution Architect / EKS / Kubernetes / Docker