AWS DevOps Engineer
Locations: London, Leeds, Birmingham, Milton Keynes
Our client has multiple offices stated above in the UK. You can be based out of any of these offices, if successful for this role.
Post COVID you will need to be on site at a minimum of 2 days a week. Other days you are free to work from home.
This is a unique role for somebody with a true passion for DevOps and AWS technologies. This would be great for someone who wants to work in multiple large scale projects. One project is moving all of the current infrastructure over to AWS.
What you will need:
* A background in DevOps with a focus on AWS, Linux, Ansible and Python
* Experience in providing high level support to customers.
What you will get in return:
* A market leading salary within an award-winning business.
* Work and Home life balance are built into the flexible working strategy.
* The latest technology and training at your fingertips.
* A wide range of company benefits.
This position requires security clearance and the proven ability to lead and win business. For further information on this position get in touch on the details above or send across your updated CV to email@example.com