AWS Solutions Architect - Up to £70k DOE
Edinburgh - 3 days remote working
My client, an Amazon Web Services (AWS), Advanced Consulting and Channel partner, have an immediate vacancy for a Solutions Architect to join their team.
They are a rapidly growing managed services provider based in central Scotland. They work with a diverse group of clients who expect the highest standards of service.
You will be managing AWS based systems, assisting customers in migrating existing solutions to AWS and designing new AWS based architectures.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Design and build of AWS based solutions
* Day to day management of customer servers
* Working directly with our customers on a daily basis.
* Providing excellent levels of customer service.
* Participation in an on call rota.
* Keeping up to date with AWS best practice and developments.
* Attendance at client meetings and company events.
You will need:
* Previous experience in using Amazon Web Services.
* 3 years' experience of administering Linux servers
* Command line configuration/troubleshooting knowledge
* Good problem-solving skills
* Able to work on your own initiative and as a part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail
* The ability to manage a varied and busy work load.
* Experience in system architecture design, particularly AWS related.
Experience of the following would be highly desirable:
* AWS CloudFormation
* Puppet/Chef configuration management
* AWS certifications, at associate or professional level
* Python programming
They offer 3 days remote working, flexible working, pension, a friendly relaxed work environment, excellent career development and the option to obtain relevant qualifications.
To apply or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 814 7785.
***Everything discussed will remain confidential***