Are you looking for the next step in your career?
You could be perfect for our fully funded AWS cross-training programme.
Who is Revolent?
Revolent will help you work towards two prestigious AWS Certifications, coach you in soft business skills, and then find you a job in an organisation utilising AWS.
We provide a fast-track route into AWS for those with a background in IT, programming, application or software development. Our intensive six-week training course will build upon the skills you've already learned in your career to transform you into a certified AWS Solutions Architect.
Our training course begins on the 7th of September 2020 remotely. After completing the initial training, you will be placed with our sister company, Rebura, an AWS Advanced Partner consultancy. You will gain real-life practice working with Rebura and end-users using AWS.
The ideal applicant for our cross-training programme
* Minimum 1-year Linux experience as this is the most relevant to cross-train into AWS.
* Good attitude to learning and always going beyond.
* We also value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in traveling to meet and work with clients when required.
What's in it for you after cross-training into Salesforce?
* Fully funded AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification and the AWS Solutions Architect Executive Certification; two prestigious accreditations that will immediately increase your value as a professional.
* Practical experience with End-users and consultancies using the world's most dominating web hosting service.
* Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Revolent journey.
* The opportunity to be at the forefront of a cutting-edge business technology with a number of prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
* Unique networking opportunities with organisations across a wide range of industries.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas, the successful candidate must by the start of their employment have permission to work in the United Kingdom. If you would like to discuss this and other exciting AWS opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Katie Thomas at email@example.com or feel free to contact me on 0191 594 9740. Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.