* Job title Resilience Manager
* Pay rate £600-£700 a day (Outside IR35)
* Location Windsor Office/Home-based
* Duration 6 months
I am working with a client who is a leading energy services and solutions provider.
Facilitate and support the businesses/functions in the maintenance and exercising of Incident and Crisis Management structures and response processes to ensure planned (incl. material change) and unplanned incidents and disruptive events (incl. material breaches and cyber-attacks) are managed effectively through the Resilience Management Framework.
* Implement and maintain effective response structures and capabilities to mitigate adverse impacts of cross-enterprise risks, incidents and events, e.g.: Pandemic, ensuring documentation, key contact details and resources are up-to-date and tested in order to sustain the capability of the Group Crisis Management Team.
* Maintain external liaison with regulatory, industry and professional bodies as appropriate and keep abreast of emerging legislation, standards, risks and lessons identified from external events to facilitate continuous improvement, the implementation of best practices and knowledge transfer across Centrica.
* Provide a governance, oversight and support function in order to monitor and maintain the effectiveness of the Resilience Programmes across Centrica and to ensure the requirements outlined in the Standard are met. Ensure governance of resilience is aligned with broader Centrica / business / functional governance frameworks, activities and processes as required
* Provide subject matter expertise and advice around the GDPR beach and incident management process and facilitate the assessment of and overarching incident and crisis management response to material breaches.
* Oversee and support the design, implementation and regular testing of various scenarios and recovery solutions to build confidence within the response teams and ensure that the processes deliver effective capability and alignment across the response levels as appropriate.
* Coordinate supplier resilience assurance activities as part of the overall supplier risk management process and inform a holistic view of supply chain risk. Provide subject matter expertise to ensure that critical 3rd party and supplier contracts, and dependencies on the associated supply chain (where applicable), are assessed and managed in accordance with resilience requirements.
* Ensure the effective implementation and operation of resilience arrangements across Group Functions, facilitating their Resilience Programme, incident and crisis management capability, training and exercising and business-level governance and assurance.