Redshift Datawarehouse Developer
Opportunity for driven data professionals to join a data driven sports marketing agency who work with the worlds biggest sports brands including the NFL, Premier League and Formula 1. They specialise in analysisng billions of pieces of behavourial, attitudinal and purchase data from global sports fans using the latest machine learning/visualization technology to help clients grow their business in way of eventdays, media, sponsorship and participation.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong experience developing end to end solutions using Redshift
* SQL, stored procedures & functions, tables and views within a data warehousing environment.
* Experience with source control
* Experience/understanding on ETL tooling including Airflow, Glue, SSIS etc
* Background utilising diverse data sets including excel, delimeted files, CML, JSON, Databases, API's etcE
* Requirement gathering and design skills
Between £40,000 - £60,000 DOE
No sponsorship is available for this role, applicants must be ILR or equivalent/British Citizen.
If this is of interest and you would like to hear more please get in touch by applying with your CV below.