Full stack Developer (Ruby on Rails / ReactJS) - Helsinki
Are you an expert in building robust web applications? Do you possess the technical prowess to develop seamless user experiences? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a skilled Fullstack Developer with extensive experience in Ruby on Rails on the backend and proficiency in React or Vue on the frontend. The is a physician-led Software company with a mission to decrease surgical complications. They bring together medical science and diverse technologies to create solutions that are fit for purpose.
They're co-owned by over 300 medical doctors, ensuring that they're driven by science and responsibility towards the medical community. The practical experience and knowledge from their owners and users guide our product development which enables them to create high-quality solutions that integrate into clinical realities.
* Development of their SaaS learning platform that is focused on the needs of medical professionals.
* Integration of their Unreal engine-based training modules and WebGL-based anatomy viewer seamlessly into the platform.
* Development of a custom CMS portal used by medical professionals
* Frontend migration: Currently runs on old version of Vue and they're transferring it to React.
* This role provides an opportunity to work across various technologies and to contribute to key decisions as they evolve their tech stack.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop scalable web applications from conception to deployment.
* Build and maintain efficient and reliable backend systems using Ruby on Rails, ensuring high performance and security.
* Develop intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces using React or Vue, implementing best practices for frontend development.
* Create and integrate APIs, databases, and third-party services to enhance functionality and user experience.
* Conduct thorough testing and debugging to identify and resolve any issues or bugs that may arise.
* Exciting and challenging projects that will push the boundaries of your skills and knowledge.
* Collaborative and inclusive work environment that fosters creativity and innovation.
* Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and stay ahead in the rapidly evolving tech industry.
* Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* Continuous learning and professional development opportunities to enhance your skills.
* Meaningful product development- making surgery safer- a positive impact on society.
* Has interesting VR and 3D products- working on a Virtual reality application- vertical reality integrated into the web portal for surgeons to train the surgery.
* The company is still small and flexible/flat hierarchy with a great positive culture (30 employees.)
Any questions, please feel free to ask in the application.
Phone: +358 75 326 3873
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs