Do you want to work for a investment banking company?
I'm working with a hugely successful company that are looking to hire talented Java Developers to join their established team that are working on the development of FX Trading platforms.
You'll be working as a part of a team in Wroclaw which is part of FX Orders team. The team works on FX client order management systems for Agency and Principal Businesses, FX regulatory reporting and shared services used globally by FX IT teams. To deliver best business outcome the team works close with business stakeholders, product managers and FX Front Office IT. In this role you'll be working with a modern technology stack: Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Maven, Gradle, Kafka, JMS, Docker.
If you are passionate about building robust and scalable Java platforms for one of the biggest market in the world then this role is perfect for you!
* Strong experience with Java 8+
* Experience with Spring framework and Spring boot
* Previous experience in working with distributed systems
* Experienced in technologies Maven, Gradle, Kafka, JMS, Docker
* Worked with relational databases
* Experience with cloud technologies would be a huge plus
* Strong English communication skills
* FX domain background would be a plus
Interview processes is a HR chat, HackerRank and followed by a panel interview.
To begin the recruitment process please apply to this job advert for a casual conversation.