Up to 4,800€
Innovative Product Development Company
3 x Remote
The client is a company who started as a start-up almost 15 years ago, and currently is a fully established and successful company that develops a software product, which is considered as unique, very advanced and extremely innovative. The software is being used by the client's customers, who are giants of the industries they're working on, and they're spread around the world, proving that the product has an international reach because of its advanced efficiency and quality. To give you an example, the company's client portfolio includes names like Eni, Total, Pfizer, WaterNet, Solvay, AkzoNobel, Evonik and many, many more!
About their product, let's just say that it's a unique and very advanced software, that is utilizing Data and Analytics in order to help the client optimize their whole process and operations, track and trace problems, while preventing and predicting future malfunctions. Apart from that, the product is offering many more services to the companies using it, services that can be vital and game changing for the clients. If you really want to work in a product that is making an impact being unique, this might be your chance!
The role and responsibilities
The client is looking for a DevOps Engineer, preferably with AWS experience to join them and take care of the company's Infrastructure, maintaining it and improving it even more, which will involve working with modern tools like AWS, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker. Apart from this, the candidate will also support internal teams who're talking to customers, by advising them on how to set up their infrastructure and integrate the product in their system. The most important is to have the right mindset and be a good cultural fit, because the company wants to bring collaborative people onboard, who match the culture of the team. The ideal candidate should have solid knowledge and experience in DevOps and Cloud related tasks, as well as a strong knowledge in Networking. The client is very open-minded as a company and they're encouraging people to voice their opinion, and give their suggestions in new tools and approaches.
Apart from the hard skills, the company values 3 things a lot, so the newcomers should demonstrate:
Good communication skills, Learning Agility and Proactiveness.
The right person will be able to demonstrate
* At least 3 years of hands on experience in a DevOps/Cloud role. The client is looking for Medior to Senior Level.
* Knowledge and experience in Kubernetes is important, as the company is using it a lot.
* Experience with Public Cloud is also important. The client prefers AWS knowledge, but if you were working with Azure, they will be happy to bring you on board.
* As a DevOps Engineer, experience in any Automation/IaC tools like Ansible, Terraform etc is expected too.
* Result driven, positive and collaborative mindset.
* Fluency in English
* Something which is also important for the candidates to have, is solid knowledge and experience in
* Willingness to stay in a company in the long term.
* Willingness to be part of a unique company with a very popular product.
* Trustful and honest character who wants to actively contribute to what the company is doing.
What you should expect
The client has a people-first policy. They understand that everyone has their own lives and they're very flexible to make adjustments, in case you have something personal to do for example. If you need to pick up your kids from school, take someone to the doctor or if anything urgent appears, you don't need to worry, as the company cares about your work-life balance. Apart from that, you should expect:
* Base salary of up to €4800 gross/month, tailored to your level of experience.
* Company car and fully paid fuel card for Belgium.
* Vacation allowance.
* A great room for personal growth with frequent performance reviews. The candidate will be able to grow to a Tech Lead in the future.
* A Net allowance of 100 €/month.
* Meal vouchers of around 150€/month.
* Flexible work hours.
* Budget for training in soft and hard skills.
* 32 days of holidays.
* 3 days remote/week. If you prefer to have less remote , this is also an option of course.
* Flat culture/structure, no micromanagement and open communication is the core of their business.
Sounds good? If this sounds good to you, contact me, Clemence Pinelli directly on LinkedIn or send me an email to email@example.com and I'll be glad to give you more details.