Mission and work environment:
As part of its digital marketing activities, my client is opening a new DevOps Engineer position to strengthen its current team.
You will be in charge of setting up and monitoring the production environments of a new generation digital marketing solution, operating very large volumes of mailings on an international scale.
* Proficient in Cloud (AWS, Azure), Linux (Debian, Red Hat) and Windows environments.
* Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible and Terraform technologies
* Good knowledge of monitoring tools such as Zabbix or Prometheus.
* Comfortable with scripting languages (e.g. bash, python,...)
* Fluent English
* You like to work in a team
* You are also able to demonstrate a high level of autonomy
* You have a real willingness to self-learn
Important :If you have experience in the following areas, this could be a plus for your application
* Administration PostgreSQLQL, MySQL and MongoDB databases
* Use of Atlassian tools (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo)
* Be Amazon Web Services certified
* Knowledge of configuration management tools (Infrastructure as code)
Type of contract:
Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org