SENIOR DATA ARCHITECT/ENGINEER AWS
You have practical hands-on experience in large scale implementations of related projects, and you can advise a customer on the best architecture choices. You should demonstrate experience in some of the following areas:
* Data Warehousing approaches and methodologies (Inmon, Kimbal, etc)
* Business Intelligence traditional landscapes, tools and technologies, constraints and limitations, typical pitfalls, and attentions points
* Data Lake and Big Data approaches architectures, NoSQL platforms, typical use cases and limitations, tools and ecosystems
* Real-time data ingestion and Analytics
* Data visualization tools and techniques
* You have a positive attitude, and at least 6 years of hands on experience with data related architects and solutions
* You are bilingual (French or Dutch + English)
* You are familiar with complex environments and work well with limited supervision, alone or as part of a team
* Innovation comes naturally to you, you stay in touch with the latest technological trends.
Deep knowledge of the latest evolution, technologies and services of AWS cloud platform, with a focus on Managed Services for data and analytics. The company will provide guidance and training on this area.
You will provide guidance in implementing large scale data platforms in the Cloud. From the identification of the best Cloud services to the correct implementation of tools and methods for collecting, integrating and leveraging data, you will be able to advise our customers with a high level of seniority and professionalism.
You will support the pre-sales cycle, understand business requirements and define the technological and business data vision and roadmap with our customers.
You will help with the development of the Cloud & Data practice by coaching junior consultants and proposing new approaches, solutions or tools.
Don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or +31 20 241 8533.