Kubernetes / DevOps Engineer
Flemish Region of Belgium
Your main responsibilities will be:
* Design next generation application components.
* Enable cloud deployments of our applications (on premise and private cloud).
* Advise on the lift and shift of legacy components.
* Keep up to speed with new evolutions within your area of expertise.
* Build a knowledge base around Cloud practices and participate in information sessions to inform other teams about your practice.
* Research and experiment to put new and upcoming technologies to the test.
* Contribute to the DevOps community and advise in next steps.
* Help with deployment activities, internally and customer-deployments.
Interests and skills:
* You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT and a keen interest in GitOps.
* You can look back on 3 to 5 years of work experience.
* You have experience with one or multiple of the following domains:
* Rancher, PKS, OpenShift or similar stacks
* Public Cloud providers such as Azure, AWS, ...
* Helm Charts
* Continuous deployment services
* You are fluent in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
* You are creative, responsible, pragmatic and flexible and have strong analytical skills. You take initiative and are a motivated team player.
* You work methodically and strive continuously for result and quality.
* The opportunity to work in a growing, international, high-tech company.
* Ongoing training and coaching to build and extend your skills.
* An attractive salary package in line with your knowledge and experience, including a company car and a fuel card.
* An exciting career with excellent growth opportunities within a challenging and dynamic work environment where you can make your mark on the future of our organization.