Front End Developer - React
Fully Remote Working
Salary - Up to £78,000 + 15% Bonus
A specialist Data Engineering, Cloud and Analytics consultancy focused on supporting clients in successfully delivering on their digital transformation programmes.
With demand for services from clients at an all-time high and continuous growth and success within market sector, we are embarking on a major recruitment drive and keen to recruit talented Front End Developers to join project delivery team.
They are working for a high-profile client, analysing their existing processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimise these processes, and developing solutions to deliver service improvements to them.
* Work for a high-profile client;
* Develop user interface features;
* Translate mock-ups, designs and wireframes into high-quality code, ensuring their technical feasibility;
* Create reusable code and libraries for future use, including unit and integration tests;
* Work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders;
* Optimize components for maximum performance across numerous web devices and browsers.
* Extensive experience working on relevant front end development projects
* Knowledge of and experience working on the full software delivery cycle
* Experience with front end web application frameworks, especially React
* Knowledge of DevOps best practice and workflows
* Experience of working within large, complex and geographically dispersed programmes
What they offer to you?
* This position offers a prosperous future. They believe that people are what makes them the company they are. They adopt a partnership model, ensuring that they all share in the success of the business. With only 4 levels in the hierarchy between Consultant to Partner, everyone is empowered to have a positive influence in the way they do things. A chance for you to grow your career, whilst they scale-up their business.
* Supporting employees progress through their careers, by offering to fund training programmes to help you upskill yourself.
* The chance to work in a supportive and growth focused environment and learn from senior subject matter experts whilst also securing a competitive salary and excellent bonus and benefits package.
* The chance to work at the forefront of the latest technologies and innovations, on cutting-edge projects and programmes that will allow you the autonomy to work independently.
* To be part of a team that embraces the strengths of diversity and inclusion. A collaborative outlook where your voice and ideas are always heard.
* A platform that will support and allow you to push your own ideas to deliver on projects successfully.
* They believe the best impact is the value they add, not the hours they sit at their desks. They promote a good work/life balance for all their staff and welcome discussions about flexible working.
Then please get in touch by applying with your most recent copy of your CV to o.king@jeffersonfrank.Com or 0191 814 7785 or LinkedIn "Oliver King".
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. All applications are assessed purely on merit, against the capabilities and competencies required to fulfil the position.