Experienced Software Engineer
High Salary, Benefits & Bonus
- It's not a consultancy! They have their own platform. -
Financial technology has been the great disruptor. The growth rate of the industry is exponential. Generally known as "fintech," it's a digital force that has changed the entire industry. Those who were reluctant to get on board are soon overshadowed by the competition. Those who were smart, like this organization, made an early step and now they are enjoying their success. Read below how you can join them and why you should do so:
Overview of tasks & projects
- Overall, you will work on the development of the company's platform. It's AWS infrastructure, they use Python and Django for backend development and the webservices, and Vue.js for the frontend.
- From 2021 onwards, there are several projects related to environmental sustainability and climate change. All their clients from the finance and banking sectors have the responsibility to apply environmentally sustainable practices that comply with the European Commission bill for Climate Change. The impact of this bill is significant for all the organizations that have to implement it, and this company assists them with their portfolio and strategy on climate change.
* You're experienced in programming in Python and using Django for web application & backend development.
* You are familiar (just basics are fine) with AWS infrastructure tools (they use S3, Elastic BeanStalk, EC2, CodePipeline/Deploy).
* You have a decent level of Dutch language skills.
* Bonus point - Experience with js is more than welcome! We also take React or Angular as an alternative, as long as you're happy to change to Vue.
We are looking for motivated individuals who are looking to step up in a small company with a great market expertise and even greater growth ambitions and plans. The ideal candidate is interested in Fintech, financial and investments products or asset management, so they can think strategically and be business-oriented. The company uses Machine & Deep Learning techniques, so it's important that the candidate is open to interacting with this technologies. Finally, we're looking for someone who is ready for a long-term commitment, someone who wants to see the product and the company growing while they grow too.
Why this company is good for you
* They are market experts who have a niche expertise in risk and compliance services for the finance and asset management industry.
* They work with an international client portfolio that includes the Big-4, American companies, UK firms, hedge funds, investment and retail banks and more.
* You will get to work on Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability projects in Fintech.
* You'll have the opportunity to take a Senior/Lead position, mentor a small team of younger developers (3-4 people) and enjoy job satisfaction paired with a lucrative compensation package.
* 1st stage General discussion with the two Founders
* 2nd stage Tech interview with the developers
* Offer Offer discussion meeting
What you will get
* Highly competitive net salary; money isn't an issue if you are the right candidate.
* All the legal standards in Belgium (Meal Vouchers, Health Insurance, Smart Phone, Laptop…).
* Yearly bonus that equals 2-3 times your monthly gross salary.
* Post covid-19, you'll also get a mobility allowance.
Then reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Better Call Paul at +3228081878.