Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location: New York City
Benefits: Full Dental / Medical Insurance, 401k, Flexible Vacation
*Visa Sponsorship unavailable at this time*
The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for managing the entire sales life cycle from start to finish. That includes prospecting, identifying needs, presenting, defining solutions, establishing plans, structuring deals, and managing and growing relationships with both prospects and customers. This role also includes scheduling, customizing, and delivering sales presentations and managing meetings with prospects' executives and may require 10-20% travel.
*Must have prior experience in a startup environment that moves at a fast pace*
Required Technical Skills:
* 5+ years of experience selling complex SaaS to enterprise accounts in a closing role, using a consultative approach to determine customer needs
* Proven hunter who has consistently met or beaten quota
* Can effectively prospect, identify and drive a large number of sales opportunities through a typically complex enterprise sales cycle, from first contact to closure
* Familiarity and comfort selling across stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization, communicating well with everyone from the business champion to the product user to the C-level executive
* BA/BS Degree or Equivalent work experience
* Sales-driven, fast-moving, and have a strong customer focus
* Passionate about creating value for your customers
* Know how to identify the right decision makers and influencers
* Excellent communication skills
* Can work well in a team environment
* Have the drive and personal accountability to own your results
* Are motivated by overcoming challenges
Apply now by sending your CV to with your phone availability to
Reiley Callahan: email@example.com , 646-415-8988
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8988. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.