My client, a Microsoft Gold partner, is seekig for a Solutions Architect to join their team to build, design and impliment custom solutions for D365. You will be responsible for lifecycle implementations, creating the digital architecture for Dynamics 365 challenges, solving business challenges and developing client relationships. You will also work with the Program Manager, business stakeholders, and executive sponsors, ensuring compliance with business best practices and successful delivery of the program.
* Strong Dynamics AX / D365 development experience required.
* Experience with Dynamics AX and/or Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain.
* Solid database background building SQL Server-based solutions is a must.
* Significant business analysis and process engineering skills preferred.
* Experience engineering and guiding technical implementations of business software solutions.
* Effective communication and organization skills
**Experience with Project Accounting modules a plus**
Apply now by sending your CV to with your phone availability to
Reiley Callahan: email@example.com , 646-415-8988
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8988. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.