This company is a cyber security company that aims to create a future where digital experiences are secure, private and personalised. Driven by proprietary AI-powered models and uniquely built on billions of real-world data points, the companies Digital Life Protection (DLP) Platform protects people and connected devices, creating a safer smart-living experience in homes, businesses and connected communities, while respecting privacy. Today, the company covers the largest inventory of devices in the world, with the broadest ability to detect, categorise and protect.
Skills & Qualifications
* Significant experience with TypeScript, Node.js development
* Experience with AWS services (API Gateway, AWS Lambda, Amazon Cognito, AWS CDK, AWS CloudFormation, AWS IAM, ELB, ECS, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, etc.)
* Knowledge in OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, SSO in general
* Experience in Serverless architecture and development
* Node.js running in AWS Fargate
* RESTful API development experience
* Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) Jenkins (Jenkins Job DSL, Jenkins environment management), Test Automation (TA) and Test-driven Development (TDD), as well as related tools and framework
* Co-operative, relentless and can-do attitude; ability to drive things through the organisation
* Team player, able to express her own opinions, justify them and take in and apply feedback
* Experience in working with multinational teams spread across different physical sites
* Be able to show and take initiative with challenging tasks
Additional Karma points for
* Experience in technical design and solution architecture
* Documentation skills
* Test automation and genuine interest / obsession to automate everything
* Security minded
* Experience with systems monitoring, performance optimisation, root cause analysis, and advanced troubleshooting
* Experience on operating large-scale systems with high data volumes
* Passion for quality and for creating exceptional user experiences
* Monday morning breakfast for the company in the adjoining hotel.
* Mobile Phone
* Laptop of choice
* Culture vouchers
* Lunch vouchers
* Flexible hours with hybrid work model
* Conferences, training, books
* Opportunity to learn from highly skilled colleagues
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3263950
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs