In this role you would be apart of HW development team who develops and maintains our clients device portfolio. The team itself also ensures that their devices fulfill all required international regulations. The primary task in this role is the development of our clients devices firmware with embedded Linux.
Role & Responsibilities
* System development and improvement
* Participating quality controlling related tasks and code reviews
* Develop and improve their way of working in embedded software
* Embedded software development
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with the GNU tools (gcc, gdb, make, etc)
* Experience with system integrations
* Experience in development of low-level drivers
* Proficient in one or more compiled languages - C/C++
* Embedded Linux programming experience
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
Phone: +358 75 3263950
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for Finnish residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in Finland with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background/security checks.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Mobile, Web and Cloud (AWS) recruitment here at Jefferson Frank International, focusing on the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We are the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS technology. Jefferson Frank is the AWS recruitment agency of choice. Whether it's a contract, permanent or remote position, we find great people great jobs